Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) is a specialist bank that provides commercial banking, savings, investments, asset management services including fund and portfolio management, brokerage services, real estate financing and development all in accordance with Islamic principles of Shariah Law.
Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) needed a Time Attendance system that is able to accurately record and manage employees over its many branches in Qatar.
ACTAtek catered for the Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) and provided them the following solutions:
- Multiple ACTAtek Fingerprint and Smart Card units were deployed for each QIB branch.
- Network ready with built in RJ-45 LAN connectivity allows multiple site installations (scalability) with unified data synchronisation that reduces administration time and unnecessary additional costs.
- Configurable Primary/Secondary setup with designated IP Address facility.
- Event logs are pooled using ACTAtek's embedded web based technology for easy remote administration and work management.
- ACTAtek's web based technology allows administrators to configure settings using a standard web browser of their chosen platform such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Third party software integration allows customisable Time Attendance software using components of the ACTAtek SOAP SDK.
- Transaction logs gathered from the ACTAtek terminals are processed by QIB TA software to generate employee reports and payroll calculations when needed on demand.
The Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) was able to utilise the advanced, fully featured ACTAtek Time Attendance systems across its network of branches without compromising on the key issues of quality, ease of use and affordability.